Which of the following are the standard secured and unsecured Docker engine daemon ports?
- 2375 (unsecured), 2376 (secured) (Ans)
- 4000 (unsecured), 4001 (secured)
- 3375 (unsecured), 3376 (secured)
- 80 (unsecured), 443 (secured)
Which of the following arguments gets passed to the swarm command to join a node to the Swarm cluster?
- join (Ans)
Which of the following describes what occurs when the primary Swarm Manager that is part of a highly available set of Swarm Managers fails?
- A leader election occurs and an administrator selects which of the secondary managers is promoated to primary.
- The Swarm cluster enters a split brain configuration.
- A leader election occus and a secondary Swarm Manager seamlessly takes over the role of primary. (Ans)
- The remaining secondary Swarm Managers combine to fill the role of primary.
Which of the following technologies allows Docker Swarm to leverage a pluggable discovery service backend?
- libkv (Ans)
Which two resources can containers reserve on the nodes they will run on?
- CPU and RAM (Ans)
- CPU and TCP ports
- CPU and IOPS
- IOPS and RAM
Which of the following is not a standard constraint?
- networkdriver (Ans)
Which of the following is the preferred way to get TLS certificates into a Swarm manager container?
- Start the Swarm manager container and copy the keys in via SCP.
- Mount them in via a data volume. (Ans)
- Rebuild the swarm image with the certificates baked in via a Dockerfile.
Which environment variable can be used to automatically enable TLS for Docker Engine client commands?
- DOCKER_TLS_VERITY (Ans)
Which of the following filter types allows you to launch new containers on the same node as another container?
- Affinity (Ans)
How is the Swarm Discovery Service implemented in a production-grade Swarm cluster?
- As a distributed key-value store (Ans)
- A flat text file stored on every node in the cluster
- As a high-speed relational database
- Using Docker Hub as the hosted discovery service
Which of the following would be a good design for a Swarm cluster?
- Three Swarm managers on separate VMs and separate physical hosts (Ans)
- Three Swarm managers on separate VMs on a single physical host
- Three Swarm managers all on the same VM
- Five Swarm managers on separate VMs on a single physical host
Which of the following is passed to the swarm command to start a new Swarm Manager process?
- manage (Ans)
Which of the following allows Swarm related components to trust a CA?
- The presence of the Swarm component’s own public key
- The presence of the Swarm component’s own private key
- The presence of the CA’s public key on the Swarm component (Ans)
- The presence of the CA’s private key on the Swarm component
Which of the following shows the way Docker prefers keys to be named?
- ca-cert.pem, swarm-cert.pem, swarm-key.pem
- ca-cert.pem, node-cert.pem, node-key.pem
- ca.pem, cert.pem, key.pem (Ans)
By default, how does Swarm enforce affinity filters?
- Best effort. If the affinity cannot be met the container is still started
- Strictly. If an affinity cannot be met the container is not started (Ans)
Which of the following is true of configuring the Docker Engine daemon for TLS?
- The Engine daemon dynamically picks up TLS options.
- The Engine daemon must be restarted to pick up TLS options. (Ans)
- The Engine daemon must be re-installed and compiled with the TLS configuration.
Which of the following discovery service backends are supported by Swarm?
- MongaDB, CouchDB, MySQL
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, etcd
- Consul, etcd, Zookeeper (Ans)
- Consul, etcd, MySQL
Which of the following describes the Swarm manager high availability model?
- The Swarm manager service does not support high availability.
- Point in time (PiT) copies that can be quickly be promoted to live in the event of failure
- A single primary manager with n secondary managers (Ans)
- Multiple primary managers that are all active
Which of the following filter types works with labels/tags that are applied to Docker engine daemons?
- Affinity filters
- Standard constraints
- Custom constraints (Ans)
- Resource filters
How do Consul agents learn about other agents etc?
- Using libkv
- Using the Serf gossip protocl (Ans)
- Using libnetwork
- Leveraging the Consul key-value store
Which of the following Consul commands allows you to see the status of agents in the Consul cluster?
- consul agent status
- consul members (Ans)
- consul list members
- consul status
- How to configure Elastic filebeat 8.3 with Elasticseach? - August 11, 2022
- How to Configure IP Network with ‘nmtui’ Tool - August 11, 2022
- Istio Tutorials: How to install & configure istio?￼ - August 11, 2022