Hi Friends, If you are planning to prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam then you have reached in the right articles where you can get complete online details about the AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam and preparation. But first of all lets know AWS.
What is AWS?
AWS is the on-demand cloud computing service provided by Amazon, It is a cloud computing platform that provides flexible, scalable, and cost-effective IT infrastructure for businesses of all sizes around the world. IT provides a mix of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings.
Amazon Web Services is global leader in terms of Public Cloud market share and provides cloud solutions in 245 different countries across the globe. It provides more than 200 Cloud Computing services, which touch domains like,
- Big Data, etc.
How to Prepare for the Exam?
AWS Solution Architect Associate Learning Path:-
AWS Solution Architect Associate Exam Path:-
The table precedes the complete exam content outline, which includes the additional context. The percentage in each domain represents only scored content.
There are two types of questions on the exam:
- Multiple choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors)
- Multiple response: Has two or more correct responses out of five or more response options.
Exam Results Details:-
- The exam are reported as a scaled score of 100–1,000.
- The minimum passing score is 720.
Their services are quite stable and AWS is a trusted vendor, right from small startups to big enterprises looks after AWS as a Trusted Advisor. Services are tested under the following categories:-
It is not that only IT engineers can learn AWS, in today’s time anyone can make a career by learning AWS. But that People easily learn who know about the cloud, operating systems, virtualization, public, and private cloud computing will find fewer hurdles while learning AWS.
If you are planning to learn AWS solution architect then please watch this video, It will be helpful for you:-
I hope this video will be helpful for you!
- List of Popular Projects at Github for Sample Lab and Exercise - September 23, 2023
- Dynatrace Tutorials: Dynatrace Managed Cluster on the AWS Cloud - September 23, 2023
- Dynatrace Tutorials: How to Generate a Dynatrace API Token - September 23, 2023