rajeshkumar created the topic: Integration of Sonar in IDE
Integration of Sonar in IDE to enable instant feedback to developer
Proposals from both Evgeny and Andrew have been accepted for Google Summer Of Code 2010 ( code.google.com/soc/ ) :
* Integration of Sonar in IDE to enable instant feedback to developer (Evgeny) : in other words, providing Sonar plugins for IDEA and Eclipse.
* Sonar Widget Dashboard – Customizable U (Andrew) : in other words, making Sonar dashboards configurable.
And here is a post from Evgeny on this subject : godin.net.ru/2010/04/27/my-proposal-for-…summer-of-code-2010/ .
If you want to actively participate to discussions on the way to implement those two ideas, you can subscribe to the dev mailing list.
Twitt me @ twitter.com/RajeshKumarIn
- GitLab Tutorials: GitLab Container Registry - September 6, 2022
- Azure Tutorials: Choose an Azure compute service that best fits what you need? - September 4, 2022
- GitLab Tutorials: How to deploy on AWS from GitLab - September 4, 2022