Sonar 2.2 Released – Know what’s new in Sonar 2.2 ?
The Sonar Team is pleased to announce the release of Sonar 2.2. There are two key features in this new version :
Users can define filters that allow to add new tabs on the homepage like :
- all projects
- projects analyzed during last 3 days
- unit tests with longest execution time
- classes of a given project with coverage < 50% and complexity>10
- treemap of projects with a given maven groupId
- my favourites (each resource : project, package, file, … can be flagged as favourite)
- display as treemap
- create/edit a filter :
- flag projects, packages, classes as favourites
then quickly list them
More details in the section “How to use external dependencies?”
of the documentation. You can read also this page
to know how to upgrade existing plugins.
On top of those 2 features, this release contains more than 60 improvements and bug-fixes (see the release notes
), including Checkstyle/PMD upgrades and support of Clover 3. To enjoy the new version, you can download it straight away
Special thanks to all the contributors who provided patches, gave their feedback or helped us improving Sonar.
– The Sonar team