What commandline tool you access in order to increase the memory for JIRA?
- tomcat7w.exe (Ans)
What does public mode mean in JIRA?
- You can only run with a trial license
- The server is placed on the internet.
- Users can sign up them selfs. (Ans)
- All information on the server is open for all users
What happens if you write a numberical value in quick search?
- You can only use full keys in the quick search field
- You get a syntax error message
- If the numberical part of the issue key correspond to the input, the issue is displayed (Ans)
- A create issue box is shown
Which is a not valid JQL?
- text ~ “gps”
- key=art-1 order by summary desc
- order by summary
- art-1=key (Ans)
Which is a valid way of making a field required?
- By using a notification scheme
- In the project setup menu, you click on the fields you want to set as required
- By setting the required flag at the issue configuration
- With a Field Configuration (Ans)
What does “transition” mean in JIRA?
- Updating an issue
- Closing an issue
- Sending an issue to another system
- Move from one status to another (Ans)
Which is not directly linked to a project?
- Workflow scheme
- Field Configuration Scheme
- Screen (Ans)
What is true for a small JIRA installation?
- Recent multicore server with 2 GB of RAM and a 7200 HD will do (Ans)
- JIRA must have at least 4 GB of RAM allocated
- You must have a minimum 8 core server with 16 GB of RAM and a SSD Raid setup
- JIRA can only run on SATA hard-drives
How would you do a manual installation of Jira?
- Use the archive-files and manually copy files (Ans)
- You must use the installation wizard with -q parameters
- Manual installations can only be done using the on-demand solution
- You cannot do a manual installation of Jira
What is true about an issue?
- All of the statements are correct (Ans)
- An issue can be for example a bug, task or improvement
- An issue must be belong to a project
- An issue must have an unique key
Which is not a built-in event for triggering a webhook?
- Issue Deleted
- Issue Created
- Worklog Updated
- Worklog deleted (Ans)
What is the best way to migrate from Bugzilla?
- You cannot migrate from Bugzilla
- Use the built-in importer (Ans)
- Use the CSV-importer
- Import the values directly into the JIRA-database
How would you share a query with another JIRA user?
- Send the JIRA query in as text in an email
- Create a dashboard with the query and share the dashboard
- Share the query by clicking the “share query” button in the search pane.
- Create a filter and share the filter (Ans)
What does it mean that the workflow scheme is active?
- It is in use and you have limited posibilites for change (Ans)
- The workflow scheme is used by more than one project
- The workflow scheme is obsolete
- It is in use but you can still make any change
What is not true about transitions?
- Transitions cannot be bi-directional (Ans)
- You can trigger webhooks with transitions
- A transition is needed in order to change status
- You can only several transitions pr step
Which is a valid JQL?
- order by summary, project=ART
- project=ART and or project=MISC
- select * from project=ART
- project=ART order by summary desc (Ans)
You should avoid using
- Work board
- Classic boards (Ans)
- Report board
- Plan board
Start by creating the following type of tickets in Jira to create your backlog (Hint: INVEST)
- Story (Ans)
Use this report to determine bottlenecks
- Epic report
- Cumulative flow diagram (Ans)
- Burndown chart
- Sprint report
The start-stop-continue approach is used during?
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective (Ans)
- Daily Scrum
- Requirement planning