The Apache Maven team would like to announce the release of Maven 3.0-beta-1.
Maven 3.0-beta-1 is available for download from the ‘preview’ section.
Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project’s build, reporting and documentation from a central place.
Maven 3 aims to ensure backward compatibility with Maven 2, improve usability, increase performance, allow safe embedding, and pave the way to implement many highly demanded features.
The core release is independent of the plugins available. Further releases of plugins will be made separately. See the Plugin List for more information.
We hope you enjoy using Maven! If you have any questions, please consult:
- the web site: http://maven.apache.org/
- the maven-user mailing list: http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html
For More Info…
Latest posts by Rajesh Kumar (see all)
- Git Errors and Solutions Database - February 15, 2020
- Git Command Tutorials Guide with Example - February 15, 2020
- Top 33 Free Jenkins Plugins and their Tutorials with step by step guide. - February 14, 2020