What is PHP?
- It is an open-source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development.
- Code executed on the server.
- It can be embedded in HTML.
- You should learn HTML before you start learning PHP.
What can PHP do?
- Generate dynamic page content
- Create, Open, read, write, delete and close files on the server
- Collect Form Data
- Send & Receive cookies
- Interact with Different Databases (Eg: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, etc.)
- Encrypt Data
Why use PHP?
- It’s Free
- Cross-Platform (Linux, Windows, OSX)
- Compatible with Most Servers (Apache, IIS)
- Compatible with Many Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Large Community
Sample Program embed in Html :
These are the supported Databases in PHP :
- MS SQL Server
- MongoDB – MongoDB Driver
- SQLite / SQLite3
Supported Protocols & Wrappers :
Latest posts by Chandan Kumar (see all)
- How to Fix ” Vue packages version mismatch:” error in Laravel 5.5 - April 15, 2021
- Laravel say that Auth guard [user] is not defined - April 15, 2021
- Laravel 5.5 Error – “The page has expired due to inactivity. Please refresh and try again.” - April 9, 2021