scmuser created the topic: shell script to find all new files added
i am looking for a shell script to find all new files added or modified after a certain date & Time??
mnanjala replied the topic: Re:shell script to find all new files added
This should solve the problem
find . -type f -mtime -7 -print
* -mmin n (modification time in minutes)
* -mtime n (modification time in days)
* -newer file (modification time newer than modification time of file)
* -daystart (adjust start time from current time to start of day)
* Plus alternatives for access time and ‘change’ or ‘create’ time.
touch can be used
- 7 Most Common Mistakes in Python Programming: Student Cheat Sheet - July 14, 2020
- Understanding Kubernetes’s Taints and Tolerations in easy way - July 5, 2020
- Understanding Node Selector and Node Affinity in Kubernetes - July 5, 2020