Day 1 – SRE use case with Doing SRE without SRE
SRE Without SRE: The Spotify Case Study
Many people are surprised that Spotify does not actually have an SRE organization. Spotify don’t have a central SRE team or even SRE-only teams, yet our ability to scale over time has been dependent on our ability to apply SRE principles in everything we do. Given this unusual setup, other companies have approached Spotify to learn how our model (“Ops-in-Squads”) works. Some have adopted a similar model. Let us tell you a bit about how we came to this model and how it works for us so that you can see if a similar idea would work for you.
Day 2 – SRE use case and Its implementations with google
- How SRE At Google?
- How Google SRE implementations done?
- How Google Is Changing the way we Approach SRE?
- Google SRE Tools sets
- Google SRE Best Pratices and Processes
- Google SRE & Management team
How to get SRE certification?
SREs are engineers who have software engineering experience as well as Unix systems administration and Ops and Production env experience. That’s because SREs routinely use automation to reduce human labor and increase reliability.
DevOpsSchool’s (Site Reliability Engineer) SRE Certification is a roadmap to the principles & practices that allows an organization to reliably and economically scale Developement to Ops and Productions.
- Java Installation Guide in Linux & Windows - December 2, 2021
- 7 Reasons Why Collecting Product Feedback Is Super Important - November 23, 2021
- Popular Software Engineering Courses and Certifications github - November 18, 2021