What is NumPy?
Numpy is library for the Python programming language. NumPy is one of the most powerful Python libraries. It is a Python library that provides a multidimensional array object, various derived objects (such as masked arrays and matrices), and an assortment of routines for fast operations on arrays, including mathematical, logical, shape manipulation, sorting, selecting, I/O, discrete Fourier transforms.
The Python programming language was not originally designed for numerical computing, but attracted the attention of the scientific and engineering community early on. In 1995 the special interest group (SIG) matrix-sig was founded with the aim of defining an array computing package; among its members was Python designer and maintainer Guido van Rossum, who extended Python’s syntax (in particular the indexing syntax) to make array computing easier.
In 2011, PyPy started development on an implementation of the NumPy API for PyPy. It is not yet fully compatible with NumPy.
- N-dimensional array object
- contains tools for integrating code from C/C++ and Fortran
- It contains a multidimensional container for generic data
- Additional linear algebra, Fourier transform, and random number capabilities
- It consists of broadcasting functions
- It had data type definition capability to work with varied databases
Architecture of Numpy
Alternative of Numpy
- R Language.
Best Resources, Tutorials and Guide for Numpy
Best Courses and Insitute for learning
If you want certification course for such top course. So please visit “DevOpsSchool.com”. You will find more certification courses here.