Upcoming Training Dates | Training Agenda | Training Calender | FAQ | Why scmGalaxy Online Training
Mode – Online
Lab Setup Details OR Prerequisites for personal Laptop
Operating Systems – Windows 7 or Linux (RHEL 7.X or Ubantu)
JDK 1.7 or Higher,
SCM Tool Client and server Installed (SVN, GIT, Perforce)
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the confirmed payment receipt for acknowledgement
Free Lunch would be serve to all Participants.
Registration is based on First Come basis and only confirmed registration would be considered.
- What is Software Configuration Management
- What is Build and Release Engineering
- Introduction of Version Control Management?
- Basic usage of Subversion
- Basic usage of git
- Introduction of Build Management?
- How to write ant script?
- How to write Maven script?
- How to write MSBuild Script?
- Introduction of Release Management?
- Benefit of Continuous Integration?
- Different Continuous Integration Tools?
- Focus on Jenkins
- Installation and Setup of Jenkinks
- Configure a Job to Build the Project using SVN /GIT and ANT/Maven
- Using Build Script (Ant, Maven and MSBuild) with Jenkins
- Authentication and Authorization in Jenkins
- Lab and Assignment
- Nodes Setup in Jenkins
- Labels, Tags and Notification using Jenkins
- Empowered with Plugins in Jenkins
- 20 Popular Plugins and Their Usage
- Integrating Jenkins with Junit for automated testing
- Integrating Jenkins with HP-QC for automated testing
- Integrating Jenkins with Cobertura for test Coverage
- Integrating Jenkins with Sonar for static code analysis
- Release and Deployments using Jenkins and Nexus
- Advance Jenkins
- Jenkins Scripting
- Jenkins Command line
- Reporting and Dashboard using Jenkins
- Lab and Assignment
Build and Release Training In Bangalore | Build and Release Training in India | Build and Release Training in Hyderabad | Build and Release Training in Delhi | Build and Release Training in Pune | Build and Release Trainer In Bangalore | Build and Release Trainer in India | Build and Release Trainer in Hyderabad | Build and Release Trainer in Delhi | Build and Release Trainer in Pune
- Kubrnetes: Example of StorageClass - February 27, 2023
- Checklist of Disaster Recovery Plan in Kubernetes (EKS) for GitLab - February 24, 2023
- Kubernetes: Pull an Image from a Private Registry using Yaml and Helm File - February 24, 2023