1. Create a new SRCSAFE.INI file and place it in the desired location.
2. If you want include the default SRCSAFE.INI in the unique copy, add the following line:
#INCLUDE <SS path>\SRCSAFE.INI
3. Create the following environment variable:
SET SSDIR=<path to VSS directory>
(such as SET SSDIR = \\MyServer\MyVSSdir)
While it is possible to do this with Visual SourceSafe 5.0, in is not necessary. Simply open the database using file->open.
Latest posts by Rajesh Kumar (see all)
- Complete Reference of Debugging WordPress website in Linux in shared hosting - January 28, 2020
- DevOps School Video Work Daily CheckList for Multimedia Team - January 27, 2020
- How to disable/Uninstalling Jenkinsa plugin when Jenkins is down using command line? - January 27, 2020