The IT sector is one of the fastest-growing industries globally. There are so many opportunities awaiting for individuals looking to create a niche for themselves with high paychecks in the ITs.
But definitely like other sectors, there is a need to understand the essential, learn and develop the skills as per the requirements and get certified will make you function effectively in the industry.
When talking about lucrative certifications, many IT positions have to do with specific discipline, toolsets, and procedures. Obtaining a credential in a specialized area therefore confirms to your employer that you have the clear-cut skills needed to perform optimally on the job if get hired.
Below based on my current experience of the industry and looking into the future – here are some of the certifications in ITs that are most in-demand in and will be next few years for sure.
- Master in DevOps Engineering (MDE)
- DevSecOps Certified Professional (DSOCP)
- SRE Certified Professional (SRECP)
- Docker Certified Associate (DCA)
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS)
- Master in Microservices
- Master in Big Data
- Master in Artificial Intelligence
- Master in Machine Learning
- Master in Data Science
- Master in Data Analytics
- Quantum Computing
- What is the future of Docker and Kubernetes engineers? - November 2, 2021
- What is the future of SRE roles? - November 1, 2021
- How software engineers can shift their careers to DevOps? - October 28, 2021