deployexpert created the topic: Windows installer will not allow me to install itunes 9.0
I get an error while trying to install itunes. The error reads windows installer could not be accessed. Windows installer was not properly installed. Where can I go to install the lastest version of windows installer to be able to download itunes?
rajeshkumar replied the topic: Re: Windows installer will not allow me to install itunes 9.0
To resolve this problem, you may try the following steps:
A) Unregister Windows Installer, and then reregister Windows Installer. To do this, follow these steps:
1. On the “Start” menu, Type Run in the search bar and hit enter.
2. In the “Open” box, type “msiexec /unreg”, and then press ENTER.
3. On the “Start” menu, Type” Run” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. In the “Open” box, type “msiexec /regserver”, and then press ENTER
B) The Windows Installer service may be disabled on the machine.
1. Go to “Start” -> “Run”, type “services.msc” and press on “Enter” button.
2. Double-click on the service named “Windows Installer”.
3. Check the value in the “Startup type:” field. If it’s currently set to “Disabled”, then this is the problem. Change it by selecting “Manual” from the drop-down box and “Start” the service.
C) Install the latest version of Windows installer from the link: www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx…6F9F4&displaylang=en
Also check “Trouble installing iTunes or QuickTime for Windows” support.apple.com/kb/HT1926
Twitt me @twitter.com/RajeshKumarIn
- Top 10 IT Certifications in the world for Software Engineers in 2022 - May 18, 2022
- Terraform Tutorial with Google Cloud – Create Single VM & Network - May 17, 2022
- Terraform Tutorial with Google Cloud – Create Single VM - May 17, 2022