created the topic: InstallShield Error 0x80040706 when Installing Dawn Of War
Method 1: Use Windows Installer CleanUp Utility to uninstall the failed product.
Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
Also if you are using an antivirus/malware program you need to disable it prior to running the installation of the program.
Unregister Windows Installer, and then reregister Windows Installer. To do this, follow these steps:
1. On the “Start” menu, click “Run”
2. In the “Open” box, type “msiexec /unreg”, and then press ENTER.
3. On the “Start” menu, click “Run”.
4. In the “Open” box, type “msiexec /regserver”, and then press ENTER.
Restart your computer now try to install the game again and check.
replied the topic: Re: InstallShield Error 0x80040706 when Installing Dawn Of War
nstallShield Error 08×80040706 When Installing Dawn Of War Ive tried upgrading Installshield That crashes to saying its Acess denied .. Tried everything to get it to run by messing with all the compatibility stuff and i cant it to work
- How to Configure Docker client with a configuration file? - May 30, 2020
- How to Configure Docker daemon with a configuration file? - May 30, 2020
- Understanding EXPOSE in Dockerfile with example - May 30, 2020