- Repository— The data store containing all files and folders in the TFSC database.
- Mapping— An association of a repository path with a local working folder on the client computer.
- Working folder— A directory on the client computer containing a local copy of some subset of the files and folders in a repository.
- Workspace— A definition of an individual user’s copy of the files from the repository. The workspace contains a reference to the repository and a series of mappings that associate a repository path with a working folder on the user’s computer.
- Change set— A set of modifications to one or more files/folders that is atomically applied to the repository at check-in.
- Shelve— The operation of archiving all modifications in the current change set and replacing those files with original copies. The shelved files can be retrieved at a later time for development to be continued. This is my favorite feature.
Latest posts by Mantosh Singh (see all)
- Google My Business Website – All you need to know? - August 25, 2023
- 22 Google My Business Post Ideas - August 25, 2023
- Docker Tutorials: Detached (-d) mode in Docker – Explained - October 3, 2022