What is DevOps?
DevOps is not a tool nor a technique. It’s really more of a cultural Change is feared throughout most organizations of any type, so the adoption of new methodologies can quite challenging. DevOps is the practice of operations and development engineers participating together in the entire service lifecycle, from design through the development process to production support. DevOps have seen high efficiency and faster deployments. When it comes to DevOps, DevOps automation is what we talk more about. Zero-touch automation is going to be the upcoming future. DevOps is to improve collaboration between planning and automation of the delivery procedure. It is not just about doing Continuous Integration (CI) but it is all about CD (continuous delivery).
Benefits of DevOps:- One of the significant reasons to use of DevOps. DevOps helps to automate and best communicate During the stage of productions there may arise certain problem related to blockage or delayed on progression. There are many teams involved during the production stage and to make a smooth collaboration between the teams DevOps is necessary.
DevOps is a trending IT technology career choice nowadays. According to the Forbes magazine, if you are a DevOps specialist with a mere degree of high school then also the median wage for you will be almost $ 106,734. Researches have also shown that in the coming years DevOps will be the main hiring criteria for 46% of the IT companies.
DevOps offers the following benefits:
- The fast response towards an amendment
- Offers great speed and makes the security arrangement more agile
- Establishes a perfect channel of collaboration and communication
- Fast identification of bugs or vulnerabilities in the code
- Powerful nested visibility
- Native integrations
- Fast onboard and scale with “as-code” philosophy
- Perfect CD (continuous delivery) with interoperability
- Team-based business intelligence and analytics
- The team can effortlessly put their sole attention on other critical things instead of focusing on security features
Why should learn DevOps?
According to a collective study, the DevOps market generated 2.9 billion in 2018 and the market is expected to reach $6.6 billion by 2022. DevOps has become a key focus and has shaped the world of software and many experts predict that DevOps is going to be the mainstream and is going to reach its peak in 2020. The process of DevOps if continuous then it will lead to satisfaction of customer from revenue. Those companies which are involved with continuous releases will require the usage of DevOps. For the purpose of better revenue, DevOps is used. Also, it helps in creating a bridge between the development and operation stages for the purpose of the best delivery system.
What is DevOps by Rajesh Kumar
Youtube Videos on DevOps!!!
Useful Reference for DevOps, SRE and DevSecOps
- What is DevOps? A detailed explanations!
- What is DevOps? Explained Benefits and its Challenges
- What is DevOps? Why Should learn DevOps?
- What is DevOps? Salary and Future Growth of DevOps Engineer?
- What is DevOps? Which is the best institute for DevOps training and Certification Course?
- What is DevOps? It’s Importance & DevOps as a Career?
- Packer Tutorials: Amazon Secrets Manager Data Source – amazon-secretsmanager - May 25, 2023
- Packer Tutorials: Amazon Data Sources – amazon-parameterstore - May 25, 2023
- What is DevSecTestOps? - May 25, 2023