How to login linux server of AWS from windows using putty?
How to Generate PPK file from PEM using PuttyGen? AWS by default do not allow accessing a linux server using password so only key is allowed. But .pem file which…Read more »
What is CouchDB?
CouchDB is a document-oriented database and within each document fields are stored as key-value maps. Fields can be either a simple key/value pair, list, or map. It is an open-source…Read more »
How to Setup SVN Server with Apache2 in Ubuntu
This article will help you for step by step setup of Subversion (svn) server on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS & 16.04 LTS systems. Step 1 – Install Apache First of all,…Read more »
Top 50 Postfix Interview Questions & Answer
1) What Is Postfix And Default Port Used For Postfix ? Postfix is a open source MTA (Mail Transfer agent) which is used to route & deliver emails. Postfix is…Read more »
Top 50 Consul interview questions and answers
1) What Is Checkpoint? / Does Consul Call Home? Consul makes use of a HashiCorp service called Checkpoint which is used to check for updates and critical security bulletins. Only…Read more »
Top 50 Selendroid interview questions and answers
1) Explain what is Appium? Appium is a freely distributed open source mobile application UI Testing framework. 2) List out the Appium abilities? Appium abilities are Test Web Provides cross-platform…Read more »
Top 50 Zabbix interview questions and answers
1) What can be monitored using Zabbix? Zabbix provides monitoring metrics, such as network utilization, CPU load and disk space consumption. The software monitors operations on Linux, Hewlett Packard Unix…Read more »
Top 50 Nginx Interview questions and answers
1) What is Nginx? Nginx is a type of an open source web server which is especially used for reverse proxy, load balancer, mail proxy and for the HTTP cache….Read more »
What is a REST API?
First, you need to know what is a client-server architecture So most if not all application we use these days follow this architecture thethe app itself is the client or…Read more »
How to deploy Laravel application on AWS EC2
In the first step you should login to your putty using user name and password. After Login you should run command sudo -s for root access then you should change…Read more »
What is a client, Server, Internal Data Types, and Variables in PHP?
Php Introduction PHP is an open Source Server-side programming/ Scripting language that suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor But it’s original…Read more »
Xampp : Starting Apache …fail : Ubuntu Server Error
i installed xampp in my ubuntu server in virtual box and when i am running below command. then showing Starting Apache …fail. sudo /opt/lampp/lampp start Error : Open your terminal…Read more »
How to Move a Live WordPress Site to Local Server
Why we are discussing on this topic because we are here to tell you when any developer of WordPress wants to test new themes, plugins, or another development testing. then…Read more »
Complete reference guide of PHP Databases!
PHP MySQL Introduction MySQL is one of the most popular relational database system being used on the Web today. It is freely available and easy to install, however if you have installed…Read more »
Installing uDeploy Server 6.X in linux rhel 7.5
Install and Setup JDK 8 and JAVA HOME Install and Setup uDeploy Server 6.X How to start / Stop uDeploy server?Read more »
EKS cluster setup error: the server doesn’t have a resource type “services
When an Amazon EKS cluster is created, the IAM entity (user or role) that creates the cluster is added to the Kubernetes RBAC authorization table as the administrator (with system:master…Read more »
Login to linux ansible remote server enabled with LDAP using SSH?
Here is the scnario which we tried last week with Pranav Goel in order to login the Ansible remote server which is enlabe with LDAP and become a su to…Read more »