About the course
This DevOps course will cover the concepts of Enterprise Infrastructure like Scalability, Availability, Continuous Integration, Automation and Deployments with tools. After the completion of DevOps course at scmGalaxy, you will be able to :
- Understand the need for DevOps and the problems it resolves.
- Learn about the common Infrastructure Servers, Scalability and Availability
- Implement Automated Installations and Deployments
- Understand Performance and basic Security for Infrastructure
- Implement Virtualization Concepts
- Understand the need and concepts of Monitoring and Logging
- Learn more about DevOps cloud environment in Amazon AWS.
Contact us at info@scmGalaxy.com
Agenda of the training.
- Problem that DevOps Solve.
- Making a DevOps Transition
- Jira for Issues Tracking
- Chef for Configuration Management.
- Jenkins for Automated Installation and Deployment.
- Jenkins Plugins for Continous Integration and Delivery
- Artifactory for Package repository
- Nagios for Monitoring.
- Automated Deployment
- GIT for SCM and Versioning
- Amazon AWS for Cloud environment
- Fundamental of Bash/Perl/Ruby for automation
- Understand Web Services like JSON, REST, SOAP, APIs
scmGalaxy is a community initiatives based on Software configuration management that helps community members to optimize their software development process, Software Development Life Cycle optimization, Agile Methodologies and improve productivity across all aspects of Java development, including Build Scripts, Testing, Issue Tracking, Continuous Integration, Code Quality and more. scmGalaxy group that helps organisations optimize their software development process. We provide consulting, training and mentoring services in Agile Development Practices such as Version Management, Continuous Integration, Build Management, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance-Test Driven Development, Build Automation, Code Quality Practices and Automated Testing.
We provide job oriented training in the area of Configuration management, Build and Release Engineering. Candidates with engineering or software background and looking to either start or change their career to Build and Release Engineering, would benefit most from this training. Instructor-led training course offered in India, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai and Hydrabad. Instructor is an expert in Software configuration management, Build and release engineering with more than 15 years industry experience in india.The Goal of the course make the training attendants equip with all the concepts of build and release engineering.
To bring your team up to speed with agile development, We can also run the from Continuous Integration to Continuous Delivery with autoamted course within your premises.
This course is an intensive 1-day & 2-day workshop with a mixture of teaching and lab exercises. Currently, this course is offered exclusively as an on-site course. Please contact us for more details.
This is a hands-on, practical course designed to teach specialised skills for real-world development situations. It is thus primarily aimed at a SCM Engineer, Build/Release Engineer and developer audience.
The course is modular and flexible – depending on specific student needs and requests. Through our trainings, you benefit from the wide experience and architectural expertise of our team. We bring that experience to you in an highly interactive, intensely hands-on setting.
We assume participants have a reasonable understanding of Development in any language as well as a basic understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
All our courses are above all practical in nature. We believe that the best way to learn is by doing. So the course contains approximately 80% lab work.
Each registrant will receive a copy of the student notes and lab solutions, a certificate of completion, and a CD containing all the tools covered in the course and CD containing all the tools covered in the course.
This course is provided on-site, and can be tailored to your particular requirements. If you would like our trainings delivered at your premises, or for any additional information please contact us. Please email us at info@scmGalaxy.com
- Top 20 SRE interview questions and answers. - June 15, 2022
- Top 10 Popular UX & UI Design, Prototype and Blueprinting Tools - February 25, 2022
- Topics to learn in Prometheus with Grafana Training - February 24, 2022