Step 1- Generate a public/private key using puttygen
- Download a puttygen from and generate a public key and private key by following below image.
- Click on Conversions à Export OpenSSH Key à and save it to % USERPROFILE %\.ssh with file name “id_rsa”
- Copy the public key from puttygen window and save into gitlab.
Step 2- Add .ssh folder to your command line path
By following command..
add into user system variable.
And you are good to go. Comment if you face any issues?
- 7 Reasons Why Collecting Product Feedback Is Super Important - November 23, 2021
- Popular Software Engineering Courses and Certifications github - November 18, 2021
- Useful AWS Tools and Websites - November 17, 2021