Which of the following are true about Docker volumes?
- They must exist on a SAN or NAS
- They are decoupled from containers (Ans)
- They are higher performance than graph driver (snapshotter) storage
- They are RAID protected
Which of the following commands will list all of the Docker volumes on a particular Docker host?
- docker system info | grep volumes
- docker node volumes
- docker volume ls (Ans)
Which of the following can be a Docker Secret?
- Just SSH keys
- Just .pem and .crt files
- Passwords less than 100KB
- Passwords, SSH keys, service ports and names (Ans)
Which component of the Docker Engine interfaces with the kernel primitives that are used to build containers?
- The OCI layer (runc) (Ans)
- The REST API
- The Docker daemon
What currently replaces containerd and the OCI layer in the Docker Engine on the Windows platform?
- The smss process
- The Compute Services Layer (Ans)
- The Windows Registry
How do you tell Docker on Windows to deploy a container as a Hyper-V container?
- Build the image with the
- Use the
hyper-v container runcommand instead of the
docker container runcommand
- Pass the
docker container runcommand the
What are some of the features of Docker Universal Control Plane?
- Docker Content Trust (DCT)
- Management of containers and virtual machines via a single web UI
- RBAC, image scanning, image promotions (Ans)
Which of the following explains the relationship between a Docker image and a Docker container?
- A Docker container is two or more images that share a common execution environment
- A Docker container is used to start a Docker image
- A Docker container is a collection of image layers
- A Docker container is a running instance of an image (Ans)
Which of the following commands will initialize a new Swarm on the current node?
- docker swarm init (Ans)
- docker swarm create
- docker init
Which Dockerfile instruction sets the default program for a container to run, but can be overridden on the CLI at runtime?
- CMD (Ans)
Where do you specify the default logging driver for all containers on a particular Docker host?
- The Registry
- config.json (Ans)
What underlying Windows technology, used to build containers, is broadly referred to as control groups?
- The Registry
- Active Directory
- Job objects (Ans)
Which of the following Docker Engine components is part of the Open Container Initiative (OCI)?
- runc (Ans)
- The API
- The daemon
Which component of the Docker Engine implements the Docker API?
- The Docker daemon (Ans)
- The Docker client
- The OCI layer
Which of the following is needed to deploy a Docker Stack?
- Compose v2 file format
- Compose v3 file format (Ans)
- Docker Cloud
What is the name of the configuration file that describes how to build a new Docker image with your app-code inside?
- dockerfile (Ans)
Which of the following is the worst number of managers for high availability?
- 2 (Ans)
Which command can you use to get a shell session inside of a container?
- docker container login
- docker container exec (Ans)
- docker container shell
- docker container ssh
Which Docker EE technology performs layer-7 (application layer) load balancing?
- The ingress network
- The Service Mesh
- The HTTP Routing Mesh (HRM) (Ans)