kubectl get- Display one or many resources
Prints a table of the most important information about the specified resources. You can filter the
- A label selector and
- The –selector flag
- If the desired resource type is namespaced you will only see results in your current namespace unless you pass –all-namespaces.
- Uninitialized objects are not shown unless –include-uninitialized is passed.
- By specifying the output as ‘template’ and providing a Go template as the value of the –template
flag, you can filter the attributes of the fetched resources.
- Use “kubectl api-resources” for a complete list of supported resources.
Latest posts by Rajesh Kumar (see all)
- How to update Certificates in Linkedin under Licenses & Certifications? - February 25, 2020
- Terraform Modules Tutorials and Complete Guide - February 25, 2020
- Terraform provisioners Tutorials and Complete Guide - February 25, 2020
Total Page Visits: 38 - Today Page Visits: 2