kubectl get- Display one or many resources
Prints a table of the most important information about the specified resources. You can filter the
- A label selector and
- The –selector flag
- If the desired resource type is namespaced you will only see results in your current namespace unless you pass –all-namespaces.
- Uninitialized objects are not shown unless –include-uninitialized is passed.
- By specifying the output as ‘template’ and providing a Go template as the value of the –template
flag, you can filter the attributes of the fetched resources.
- Use “kubectl api-resources” for a complete list of supported resources.
- 7 Reasons Why Collecting Product Feedback Is Super Important - November 23, 2021
- Popular Software Engineering Courses and Certifications github - November 18, 2021
- Useful AWS Tools and Websites - November 17, 2021